Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 Volunteer Program
We are recruiting up to 1,200 volunteers to help support the tournament and host the 40 men’s and women’s teams from around the globe. We are looking for warm, friendly people to help stage the first ever Rugby World Cup Sevens tournament in the USA.
We will have a variety of volunteer opportunities including welcoming visitors from around the country and the world to hotels, transportation hubs and AT&T Park. Roles include Bay Area ambassadors, rugby geniuses and support for media, hospitality, team/ tournament services and operations.
Volunteer Role Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable about San Francisco Bay Area *with the exception of more specialized competition roles
- Guest service oriented
- Willingness to help
- Must be 18 years of age (with exception of ball boy/ girl runners)
- Must commit to a minimum of four shifts that range from 6-8 hours from July 14 – 25, 2018
- Training & orientation sessions will be provided for all successful applicants
- Volunteer uniform kit
- Meal provided during each shift
- Be a part of historic event in San Francisco
To learn more about the Volunteer Program, please click here to read the FAQ's