2023 Family members who have registered prior to noon CEST on 28 September will be able to access an exclusive pre-sale period between 18:00 CEST 28 September and 18:00 CEST 29 September. The general public sale will commence at 18:00 CEST on 30 September. Both are on a real time first-come, first-served basis and tickets are exclusively available via the official site tickets.rugbyworldcup.com.
FIRST PACKS FOR THE KNOCKOUT PHASES
For this latest ticketing phase, two new offers are available to fans: the City Pack 2 Matches, which will allow fans to see two pool matches scheduled in the same stadium, and the Pack Quarter-finals, which will grant fans access to the two quarter-final matches at Stade de France (Saint-Denis), or to the two quarter-final matches at Stade Vélodrome (Marseille) scheduled for the same weekend, 14-15 October, 2023.
In similar fashion to the first sales phase that took place in March and April of this year, there will be availability across all four price categories. Tickets will be made available for all tournament stadiums, all matches, all pool and quarter-final matches.
KEY DATES FOR THE DIARY
- Tuesday, 28 September – 12:00 CEST: End of the 2023 registration window for the Family presale
- Tuesday, 28 September – 18:00 CEST: Start of the 2023 Family presale
- Wednesday, 29 September– 18:00 CEST: End of the 2023 Family presale
- Thursday, 30 September – 18:00 CEST: Opening of the general public sale
- 2022: Individual match tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis