World Rugby’s Training and Education team is multi-disciplinary and consists of both World Rugby and Regional Association staff. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the relevant members of the team or email email@example.com.
World Rugby Staff
- Jock Peggie - Head of Education, Laws and Compliance
- Fraser Gow - Training and Education Coordinator
Regional Medical Education
World Rugby employs two part-time Medical Education Managers to accelerate the delivery of World Rugby’s Medical Education programmes within the Regional Associations and to assist the Member Unions in developing and delivering programmes depending on their needs.
- Isabel Grondin - Medical Education Manager (Rugby Americas North, Oceania, Asia Rugby, French-speaking Afrique, France and Belgium)
- Joseph Kalanzi - Medical Education Manager (Rugby Europe, SudAmerica Rugby, Anglo-speaking Africa)
Regional Association Staff
World Rugby funds a network of Regional Training Managers who are employed by our Regional Associations to deliver World Rugby’s Training and Education portfolio within their Regional Association and to assist the Member Unions to develop and deliver programmes depending on their needs.
- Scott Harland - Rugby Americas North firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Bassino - Sudamerica Rugby email@example.com
- Denver Wannies - Rugby Africa (English-Speaking) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Yapo - Rugby Africa (French Speaking) Charles.email@example.com
- Gene Tong - Asia Rugby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talemo Waqa - Oceania Rugby email@example.com
- Charlie Brown - Rugby Europe RTM@RugbyEurope.eu